Inviting all newcomers and existing users of Draftworx. If you need a fundamental introduction to Draftworx in order to be able to use it for your enagagements, this session is for you.
Technology is changing every day, and brings with it the exiting opportunities of new software to assist in our work. It is important that as users of this software, we have a proper understanding of how it works to ensure we can take the most benefit from it.
For all new users, and current users who would like to update their knowledge with regards to the basics in Dratworx, we invite you to coe and join us on this training.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to work in Draftworx and use the software with confidence
• The Draftworx home screen and layout
• How to create a new client
• What methodologies and frameworks are available and when to use which one
• Importing financial data into Draftworx
• Linking the trial balance
• Completing standing data of client
• Journal entries
• Lead sheets and working papers – How do they work, how do we complete them
• How to import other working papers into Draftworx
• How to rename and move working papers around in Draftworx
• Detailed introduction to the financial statements and how to edit them
Please note that this course will be followed by a one day Compilation session for a detailed training on ISRS 4410 and how to compile financial statements.
This Fundamentals session is NOT a detailed training on any specific engagement (Compilation, audit or review) but rather an intorduction to Draftworx.
This course will be presented at a basic level and any new users of Draftworx or current users who would like to refresh their knowledge is welcome to attend.
Delegates must have their own computers with Microsoft office 2016 loaded. Draftworx must be installed and licensed